- May 28, 2020
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Australia Overseas Study
Dream to Study in Australia University?
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise with flexible study options.
Why one of the top universities in Australia?
- Our international reputation with employers
- Industry-based learning
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Student support are just some of the reasons why over 18,000 international students choose RMIT.
- RMIT University, Australia, is offering more flexible payment options for Semester 2, 2020.
This is to apprise you, due to the impacts of COVID-19, RMIT University is offering more flexible payment options for semester 2, 2020.
Commencing international students will now only be required to pay a deposit of AUD$9000 to accept an offer for any program commencing in semester 2,2020 with the balance payable before census. Therefore, commencing international students must no longer pay a full semester deposit to accept their offer with RMIT university.
We hope this assists the students in securing their future studies with RMIT
RMIT offers a range of scholarships to commencing international students across all fields of study.
Scholarships can help with all kinds of study costs such as textbooks, fees, accommodation and living expenses.
While many of the scholarships consider academic achievement, there are also scholarships awarded based on what you are studying, where you are from or your personal circumstances.