‘Visa Connection’ is a QEAC licensed Education Consultant based in Australia with branches across India, Canada and New Zealand.
Education in Canada
Canada is a country in North America that consists of ten provinces and three territories and borders the United States. Canada’s population isn’t overly large, but it is modern, clean, friendly, safe and multicultural. It is a well-developed country has a sixteenth-highest nominal per capita income and is among the 12th highest ranked in the human development index.
Studying in Canada
As far as opportunities go, Canda has plenty and is an open door to your future. Canada should be high on your list of international study options because it is:
- Ranked as one of the best places to live in the world.
- Second-larges country in the world.
- Affordable, high-quality education
- High standard of living.
- Extensive employment opportunities.
- Future immigration opportunities.
- Easy visa application process.
- Opportunity for paid internships.
- Post-study work visas.
Canada has some of the best universities in the world, and seven of them rank in the top 200 globally. Degrees obtained in Canada are recognised worldwide and are affordable compared to other locations across the globe. For researchers, their programs are world-glass and practical orientated. Scholarships are available to students of all levels, and it is a very accomodating and diverse country.
The costs for studying in Canada vary but on average cost about:
- Undergrad Degree – Between $14,000CA and $26,000CA per year.
- Postgrad Degree – Between $14,000CA and $22,000CA per year.
The average cost of Canadian living is between $10,000CA and $15,000CA per year.