‘Visa Connection’ is a QEAC licensed Education Consultant based in Australia with branches across India, Canada and New Zealand.
Education in America
The USA has been a leader in the field for many years when it comes to education and has the most top-ranked universities in the world. Few other countries have as many high-ranked educational institutions like the US. The US has 50 of the top 200 universities in the world. Universities in the US are credited for ground-breaking innovations, many patents, and allow studying with some of the most respected people and finest minds in their field.
The USA offers distinguished research-centric science and technology courses, with the flexibility of applying to different fields of study.
The USA is a preferred abroad study choice, with over 4,000 accredited universities and colleges. There is extensive support for international students and flexible education choices. The US continues to draw a worldwide reputation that encourages a vibrant and diverse culture of students that integrate with ease to the American way of life.
Benefits of studying in the USA?
With its continued positive reputation for education, there are many benefits to being an international student in the USA, including:
- Outstanding programs over many fields.
- With optimised classroom experiences.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Financial assistance, including full or partial tuition waiver.
- Teaching, graduate and research assistantships.
- Paid internships.
- Part-time work options.
Students have the opportunity to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) that allows working in your chosen field for 12-36 months after graduation. The average salary range after a four-year degree in the USA ranges between $61,000USD and up to $120,700.
- Bachelor Degree – Range between $15,000USD to $55,000USD per year.
- Masters – Between $15,000USD to $30,000USD per year.
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for MBA
- GRE for all other Master’s Degrees
- TOEFL iBT