Internship Program for International Students
Remote internship opportunities to graduate students—a new way to gain real-world experience and career skills with US companies.
Firstly, some of the US Universities are offering a virtual internship program designed to help international graduate students gain valuable work experience for their resumes. In other words, internships are temporary workplace training programs, available to university students for a predetermined period of time. For instance, by working remotely, students can access opportunities anywhere in the US, and complete their internship from anywhere in the world. Moreover, no CPT required.
Therefore, graduate students those have already enrolled in the following Universities for Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 will get the opportunity for Virtual Internships by applying for Career Accelerator Program (CAP) for in additional $2,500 per semester, which will reflect in their Tuition Fees
University that provides
1 Adelphi University, New York
2 American University, D.C.
3 Auburn University, Auburn
4 Cleveland State University
5 University of Dayton, Ohio
6 The University of Illinois at Chicago
7 University of Mississippi, Oxford
8 University of Pacific, Northern California
9 University of South Carolina, Columbia
International Students will benefit from Internship
- Firstly, students will be eligible for the full duration of OPT and CPT once they arrive in the US.
- Secondly, industry-specific skills training and real-life work experiences at growing companies.
- Thirdly, mentorship from industry experts Remote work skills training including skills in software/platforms.
- In addition, cross-cultural competencies development and high-touch Career Accelerator curriculum. and Global networking opportunities, including access to exclusive employer events.
- After that, certificates in design thinking and global citizenship.
- As a result, hands-on training in computer software and academic research.
In conclusion, overseas students can explore entry-level work in a variety of industries including banking; business analytics; data science; digital marketing; finance; fundraising and foundation research; gaming; marketing; real estate technology; social media market intelligence; and venture capital.
Moreover, Scholarships of up to $1,000 are available to students who confirm their place by 31 August.