Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan- Kyrgyzstan is a favored destination for international students wishing to study for their MBBS, as the country’s universities offer a medical education that can be compared to courses delivered by many European institutions abroad at low cost.
The Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree takes 6 years to complete. Teaching has a practical application rather than theoretical. Students experience initial training in medical and clinical studies, and the later stages of the degree afford them practical, hospital-based, ‘hands-on’ internship dealing with real-life case studies.
Medical students graduate MBBS from Kyrgyzstan as eligible candidates for noteworthy international medical examinations such as the UK’s PLAB and America’s USMLE. Indian students are especial benefactors of the Kyrgyzstan MBBS, as this degree marks them as suitable candidates for the FMGE MCI Screening Test, the mandatory examination administered by the Medical Council of India qualifies them to practice as doctors in the home country.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The Kyrgyzstani government makes a significant contribution to improving and advancing its standard of medical education. Tuition costs for MBBS courses are kept low to ensure affordability for the steady stream of overseas students who are attracted by this pathway to achieving internationally recognized MBBS.
This degree is eminently affordable for Indian students, who can complete their entire degree for a price that can be calculated at upwards of 15 lacs*. Additionally, excellent employment opportunities await them upon graduation. MBBS doctors are highly remunerated with plentiful employment opportunities and lucrative salary packages.
Reasons Why Foreign Students are Attracted to Kyrgyzstani Universities:
- First-rate education
- Financial support from the government
- Low course fees
- Cheap accommodation
- No donation
- Prospects for maintaining fitness and health via extracurricular and sporting activities
- The choice to attend various seminars and international conferences
- Innovative and bilingual education pedagogy
- “Hands-on’ training
- Potential for participation in international exchange programs
- Safety whilst in the country.
Kyrgyzstani medical universities are recognized by the medical councils of WHO and UNESCO.
Instruction is delivered in English, helping international students to adapt to their new environment
Indian students who complete their MBBS from a medical university in Kyrgyzstan have high employment prospects in India as the MBBS degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Conditions for Eligibility:
Gaining admission to a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very easy, as applicants are not required to take any entrance examinations like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission to an MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan, a student must fulfil the following criteria:
- Students shall be aged 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- Candidates must achieve 50% grades in their Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other equivalent examination
- Indian students aspiring to graduate from foreign medical universities in 2020 who did not qualify or register for NEET need to produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India when they enroll.
Most Prestigious Universities for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan:
Osh State University
Jalal-Abad State University
International School of Medicine
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Asian Medical Institute
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 60% for General 40% for SC/ST|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is mandatory with qualifying marks|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs.6 Lacs/Year|
|IELTS & TOEFL||No|
|Medium of Education||English, Kyrgy & Russian|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Top Medical Universities||Osh State University|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
|University Details||Tuition Fees (per year)||Hostel Fee||Overhead Expenses (1st Yr Only)||Total Charge (payable by student for 1st year)|
Asian Medical Institute
|1st year- 6100$ |
4th Year- 3200$
|l” Year- Nill|
2nd Year -425 $
Jalal-abad State University
|1 st Year-|
4th Year- 2970$
|l” Year- Nill|
2nd Year -900$
Osh state University
2nd Year -3000$
3rd year -3000$
|Kyrgyz State |
2nd Year -4500$
For Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
Other Expenses (1st Year Only)-
- Admission Charges: 1000 USD
- Security Deposit: 350 USD (Refundable)
Duration and Intake to MBBS:
Admissions open in July for the six-year MBBS course but, due to the popularity of medical studies in Kyrgyzstan, early application is advised as students visas may be delayed.
Services to Indian Students:
- University orientation information and life in Kyrgyzstan
- Admission letter
- Visa documentation from the Kyrgyzstan Ministry of External Affairs
- Visa processing by the Kyrgyzstan Embassy
- Immigration assistance to Kyrgyzstan
- Hostel accommodation arrangements.